Saturday, June 25, 2011

A lil inspiration

I love to be inspired by hearing something new to me thats old in the universe!! Its so cool to me to be introduced to something thats been hidden amongst the talent of the world!! Tonight Jarred was showing me music that had inspired and moved him from years ago!! Thats usually my fav music the stuff from 7-10 yrs ago...music that moves with feeling!!! raw and vulnerable...sometimes I feel that Ive been trained to protect my heart and emotions from breaking so its easy to mask a true emotion when I write....but the songs where I just let it all out and am honest with a feeling or a moment...they turn out to be the best...people want to connect with the truth...and as an artist its my job to remind myself and listeners that its OK TO FEEL!!! its not a bad thing to feel love...or sadness...or pain..or joy....embrace the feelings you get to experience daily and live them large...because at the end of the day thats what life is about! Today in a conversation with a friend i said "Sometimes you have to fall totally apart before you can come completely together" Enjoy the falls for they make the successes that much better!!

Heres 2 artists Jarred Familiarized me with tonight!
Click to see some of YouTube Videos of inspiration!!!

Sheila Nicholls ---- on itunes check out her song Elevator....theres a very interesting line that made my jaw drop!! -----

What did you do today to change the world?!..... I hope to say I inspired 3 people to act on a new idea ;) I accepted.


Good night xox
-C!

RANDOM PHOTO OPP...

This memory makes me laugh...we've judged singing contest...and this guy Eric was one of the judges with us once...We got to the lounge the contest was in and I may have had one or more beers with ZERO food in me that day and he had a plate of Yam fries(My fav..especially with Chipolte Mayo) without even really knowing him I dove in and ate his fries....LOL we were instant friends after that.. you can tell by the bonding in the photo...haha






Old Pic of me & 2 of my favorite Boyzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats your Favorite Elton John Song?