Thursday, March 4, 2010

Rejection is the Universe'S Protection

I read somewhere today on someones tweet that Rejection is Gods Protection, and then later tonight my cousin said to me that she heard this great quote today " Rejection is God's Protection" I always find it interesting when 2 people in completly different places in the world hear the same thing and are on typically the same page in life!....My believes lie in the universe, that there has to be a greater energy out there that has created everything we see and feel.

Sometimes when I am in situations that I shouldn't be in but yet let myself be driven my passion or lust instead of thinking with the smart and logical side of my brain, I find a greater force takes over somehow creating an obstacle steering me away from the situation. Its like we all have this greater force fighting our battles for us when we really need it to. Its not something we can depend on to save us, its just something that takes control without us even thinking about, when we least expect it. This could be to save us from future situations...to teach our subconscious a lesson to steer us away from future trouble. Try to be aware of when things like this happen, and try to learn from it for your future.

Another angle...so many of us fear rejection Ill be the first to admit I do...and i think you;d be lying and in extreme denial if you didnt fear it slightly. But they say that there is a reason for everything in this life and if we are denied an opportunity....or relationship...or job......its probably saving us from future trauma. so instead of fearing rejection....go for it...if you dont get it be grateful for a new opportunity to open up around the corner!!!!

xox
-C!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats your Favorite Elton John Song?