Tuesday, March 2, 2010

a small list of 10 random things I want to conquer before I die


Random list # 1 of my life tasks.......



1....Join the mile high club.....yesss its classy i know



LOL www.boomboom.com you can apparantly rent this plane to join "the club"

2....Put my footprints on every countries land
3....Hear my music on an asian radio station

(The Future asian DJ)
4.... Bake cotton candy flavored cupcakes

You cant tell me that doesnt look delish!

5.... Effortlessly Fall in Love...



(but that might be when the sky turns pink and the sun is heart shaped...lol)

6.... Publish a book of my random thoughts


7.... Have beachfront property


8.... Create a foundation to support children to follow their passions...money should never be the cause of someone quitting their dreams


9.... Roll around in a bed full of money...preferably after winning it at the craps tables in vegas!

10.... Smile everyday





No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats your Favorite Elton John Song?