Sunday, March 14, 2010

ONE

right now i have one follower...erin....who i am talking to on skype right now...she laughs when she reads them....i dont know if she feels sorry for me that shes the only follower...orrr if shes truly laughing at my ridiculousness lol either way i have one follower...and one is better then none......

one love is better then no love
one bruise is better then ten bruises
one child is better then sextuplets i wuld imagine?
one friend is better then being alone
one marriage is better then 3
one dollar is better then zero
one religion would probably solve a lot of the worlds problems
one match is better then 2 stix to start a fire

one day will give me more followers to this random blog of my thoughts

One by U2 is a great song...and when Mary J Blige joins in she knows how to rock it

One singular sensation every little step she takes do da doo doo doo doo doo.....from a classic broadway song ONE

One time erin and I sttarted writing a broadway on the streets of banff...holding one bag of candy from the best candy store ever.....stay tuned maybe ONE day i will share deets of the future Tony Award winning extravaganza....

One day someone might understand me

One day I might understand myself ;)

One shot do not miss ur chance to blow, opportunity comes ONCE in a life time YO.....

one eminem...

One life

One chance to live it

ONE YOU.

ive typed the word ONE so many times that it is starting to look like im spelling it wrong....

I look forward to having ONE more follower

Will you be my one????

signing out.

-c!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats your Favorite Elton John Song?